Thursday, September 27, 2007

Almost Finished!








Hello Everyone. Sorry it has been a few days but it has been so busy around here. But I still love you all and will keep putting information on the blog as soon as I can.

This is Marquette and this is her home. She is almost into her home. We have a team coming this weekend that will be working in her home all next week and she will be back into her home by the end of the week. Please pray for us and the team. We all are so excited to get this done. She lives in a fema trailer and her husband is sick. She has been very sick because of the formaldehyde that is leaking into the trailer. However when ever you talk to her she has a smile on her face and loves everybody. She just needs a little more sheet rock, painting and floors put down in 6 more rooms. The person on the floor with the T-bar on the foam is me. I was learning to put down a floor. They said it was easy but my knees hurt by the end of the day. But seeing Marquette smile when she saw the progress made it all worth it. I talked to her for over an hour and just listened to all the stories she had to tell about the city and everything that happened to her. After everything she has been through she is still smiling and praising God. The team coming is going to do all this. I will keep you updated on everything that is happening in her house next week.

Jess went home for a few days to visit her family and Mark of course. She was so excited! We are all happy for her and am excited about having a wedding here in the early next year. Everyone keep them in your prayers also. Well I have a lot to do so I will talk to you next time...soon.. Lots of Love...Dovie and Allen

No comments: