Sunday, September 16, 2007

Gone but Never Forgotten!


Hello Everyone. I am truly sorry for not having anything on the blog this week. I am truly sad to announce that our wonderful and dear friends and family members, Monty and Susan have left us here and traveled back home. I myself am sad because it always hurts to say good by to family and friends. They will be missed greatly and all of the team will miss them. God has called Monty and Susan in a different direction. God hasn't given them the full details as of yet but it is pretty much on it's way.

They are being called home to take the disaster relief in a different direction. They have felt this calling for quite some time. They will be operating from home and building a ministry to respond as first responders to ANY and ALL disasters in the United States. They will be doing everything they are doing now but each time a disaster happens they will able to respond. Allen and I are very happy and excited for them an wish them much fulfillment. I know it will be exciting for them and a lot of work but if anyone can do it they can. We love them very much and will miss them. Keep them in your prayers as they venture out on this new adventure that God has planned for them.

We haven't gotten any teams this week so there are not any new pictures but, there will be shortly. It is still very exciting here to see God take the church to a new level. God is pouring out his spirit on the congregation everyday. God has given me some new responsibilities and I love them, so please pray for me to do all I can and more, to glorify God and to advance His kingdom.

Allen and I are rested from out trip home and are getting back into the swing of things. We have a team coming in next weekend and are very excited. We love having teams come and serve with us. We have 2 new people that have come and joined us till the end of the year and I will put their picture on the blog tomorrow.

We thank you for praying for us and continualy looking at the blog. Please pray for health, finances, and strength. We love you very much. Until next time... Lots of Love from Allen and Dovie.

No comments: