Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Beautiful View.






Hello Everyone. I know it has been a few weeks and I am sorry but we have had no teams and a lot has been going on family wise. However I have not forgotten about you. I do think of you a lot and that is why I put these pictures on the site. I thought you might like to see St. Louis Cathedral down town. I have never been in a Catholic church before and this one was beautiful. It has high ceilings and really big columns holding the second floor up. The ceiling has pictures on them and it amazes me how hard it must have been to paint them. They had a choir this evening praising the Lord and they were awesome. They have different singing events all though out this month until after New Years.

The first 2 pictures are of main street here in New Orleans. It is all lit up too with so many lights. I just love lights. It is very beautiful this time of year. I just wish everyone that sees these light get reminded of why we celebrate this holiday. I know the Catholic church does but I just hope that when people see the lights around the city they remember the reason for the season. I hope we all remember.

Well I hope peace for everyone until we see each other again. Show your families your love in this holiday season. Until next time... Lots of love from...Dovie and Allen

No comments: