Friday, December 28, 2007

Were Back!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Merry Christmas! We truly enjoyed ourselves being back home. We were with family and friends there that we had not seen in a while. God truly blessed us by just being able to share the holiday with our family and son. Our youngest son was able to make it for the holidays. Our oldest son had to stay in New Orleans and work. But I give God the glory because he is doing well and safe.
We are back and we have two teams coming in Saturday. We should have about 60 people here if not more. It is teams that have been here before and are excited about coming back again. We seem to have a full house this month. We have the East and the church filled with volunteers. God is Good! I am very excited to have teams again. I will have pictures of our teams as soon as they get here and you will be able to see them.
We will have a wedding this January also. It is Jessica and Mark's wedding. Joel is so excited and there is a lot to do so keep them all in your prayers. I will keep you updated on the wedding and events as they arise.
I pray for you all and until next time.... lots of love from Allen and Dovie

No comments: