Saturday, August 11, 2007

Minnesota.




We said good by to Minnesota today but they will not be forgotten. I know Mark was sad to see them go. They are from his hometown and he is very close friends with them. It is easy to see why because they had so much love to give to everyone. I do hope they come back soon. You can see by the pictures how much fun they were because of the crazy way they posed. They don't know I was putting the crazy one on the site but I thought it looked so nice. Jessica from NJ is in the picture and so is Mark. Mark is the one on the floor in the middle and Jessica is next to him on the right. Their team did a lot of work while they were here. They even worked in this 1o0 degree heat, the heat is horrendous. We seem to be having one of the hottest weeks ever.

All of our team went to the beach for the day, all except me, Susan and Monty. I had so many things to do and just needed to get them done. Jessica from NJ went with our team to the beach and I am so glad she has the opportunity to be with the team on a fun outing I know she will enjoy it.

Our new team from Pennsylvania has arrived and I am glad their here because they are close to Delaware so it feels almost like hometown here. I am waiting for the day when a team from Delaware to shows up because then I can say my home state was here and I can catch up on whats happening. They will come I know they will.
Our son Alex will be coming to visit us next week. He will be here on Thursday and staying until the following Wednesday. I haven't seen him in four and a half months and I sure miss him. I miss all my family and friends and can't wait to see them the end of this month.
I would like everyone to keep a friend of ours in your prayers, well actually her brother but her name is Sandy so please pray for them.
Until next time..lots of love from.. Allen and Dovie

No comments: