Thursday, August 9, 2007

More Pictures!










Well here are some more pictures of the barbecue that took place. I won't say a lot so I can get as many pictures as possible on here. It was a hot one today and suppose to be all this week and next. The heat index was 110 degrees. We haven't had rain in a few days.
The church is looking wonderful. Ceri is decorating the church which by the way has not been done since Katrina. Susan is helping her and I know they are having a great time doing it. The congregation Sunday will be very surprised as to what has take place. I will get some pictures Sunday so you can see it.
I wanted to let everyone know that you can go to our ministry website called: hishands2go.com and you can get information on the ministry and what the church looked like before and after the destruction. Check it out.
I also wanted to say that our team from Minnesota is doing a great job. They worked out in this heat today and worked longer than usual. They are a wonderful bunch and also lets don't forget that Jess from NJ has come back with us for 2 weeks. She is great! She and the Minnesota team act like they are family. I will have pictures of them tomorrow. Well we love you all and will keep praying for you..until next time...lots of love from..Allen and Dovie

No comments: