Friday, August 17, 2007

PA is gone but Never Forgotten




Well PA has left and they left early this morning. They blessed us so much while they were here. It was good having someone from our own side of the states with us this week. They worked hard and long. Some of the women worked with me getting the church ready for Sunday and they went through the church like a whirlwind. They had a smile on their face no matter what they did. They ministered to me by helping with the church. I will not forget them. They also blessed us with a beautiful mixer that is so nice and I was so surprised. They did it without any of us knowing about it. I pray God blesses them ten times more than they blessed us.
We had a night of testimonies on Thursday night that just blessed everyone. We prayed for healing for some people and salvation for family members. The holy spirit was present with us and just touched everyone that needed a touch. Allen and I pray that they come back soon because they showed so much love to everyone.
Well everyone our son is here and will be with us till Wednesday. We plan on spending a lot of time with him. I missed him so much more than I thought. I may not be putting anything on the blog for a few days because we will be going home for a few weeks. Pray for us and for God to move on our behalf to sell our home.
Until next time..remember lots of love from... Allen and Dovie

No comments: