Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Lot of Work Still To Be Done!!!!!!












Hello Everyone! I have gotten a lot of requests from people saying they want to see pictures of New Orleans the way it is now and I am happy to comply. Many people tell me they thought that New Orleans was all rebuilt and didn't need any help. Well it is not and we still need help. I have decided to make all this coming week nothing but pictures week. I will not be writing a lot about the pictures because I feel the pictures speak for themselves. I have taken many pictures and the pictures you are seeing were taken today. Yes today! It will be two years this coming August and the 9th ward still looks like it just happened yesterday. Something I want you to keep in mind, there are still one million people not back in their homes. Yes one million people! Every day we meet people who are trying to come home. These pictures are of communities and there are 20 or so houses down a street and only one on the block has been fixed and being lived in. Then there are other streets that are no fixed houses on the block. We are trying to help as many as possible so please pray for us and the people of New Orleans. I will have new pictures everyday this week so keep looking. Also, please pray about supporting Allen and I while we are here as volunteers. We will be praying for you. God Bless you all!








No comments: