Thursday, June 28, 2007

"You Go PA"













Hi Everyone. Today's blog is dedicated to the Pennsylvania Team. They have blessed Allen and I so much. It is great to see a team from our home town (somewhat). We are all in the same area, DE, PA, NJ, MD. Anyway this team has worked so hard. Everyday they want to work longer and harder. They have done so much but always wanting to do more but yet they have done so much more than they could possibily know. They are mud ding the walls of a house owned by a mother in our church called Janice. She has been waiting two years to get back in her home and with this team doing the mud ding (which is called spackeling) all that is left to do is painting and finish the floors and she will be back into her home. They should be so very proud of everything they have done. They truly have the heart of God. We love them and pray for the next time they come back. In the bottom picture they are getting all the old paint and dirt off of another house not far from Janice's house. They have worked on 2 houses this week. They will be leaving tomorrow and we will miss them. Pray for them and we will all pray for you. Until next time.. Lots of Love coming you way from.... Dovie and Allen....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dovie. I just sat and read everything I've missed. God is really using you and your family to do a wonderful thing. Know that my prayers are with you all and that I have joined my faith with yours for the many things that need prayer. I will certainly do what I can to not only support you myself, but rally others to help. We love you, Allen, Paul, and the rest of your new family there. Tell Paul I said he has really changed. I don't know if I would have known it was him if I walked by him on the street had I not seen his picture. He looks very happy and I am happy for him. God has always had His hand on Paul, even when it looked otherwise. By the way, I spoke to Alex a few times. I am so proud of him. You and Allen did a great job raising them and you will continue to touch and impact others by being where you are.

Love, Lisa Dumpson